CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
Reporting into the Refuse Customer Service Support Manager, they will work as part of a Customer Service focused team, providing the necessary and relevant support to the department with exceptional customer service.
- Ensuring all orders, quotes, CRM interactions, enquiries, telephone calls and complaints are actioned in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support and be aware of relevant KPI targets and actively partake in campaigns.
- To follow up on all sales opportunities.
- Log all enquiries on the Navision system and maintain the ship schedule
- Explore all up selling and added value opportunities.
- Log customer complaints with relevant investigation.
- Request Proof of Deliveries
- Report and analyse projects as requested by your Manager.
- Ensure regular and proactive contact with existing customers
- Identify stock problems and ensure that they are progressed.
- Assist with preparation of tenders.
This position would suit a person who has experience and a passion to deliver excellent customer service that. They would be required to demonstrate strong team working skills and have well developed communication skills. Be educated to A Level standard or equivalent. Have a high standard of attention to detail with good problem solving abilities. A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and Power point. The ideal candidate will come with a positive and passionate attitude towards training, progression and development.
The position offer a competitive salary and benefits package including pension scheme, share option scheme, and cycle to work.
How to Apply
Please send your CV with a covering letter explaining why you would like to be considered for the role to the Heanor HR Team at Heanor.HR @rpc-bpi.com by Friday 21st June 2019.