Apprentice Property Maintenance
To assist in building maintenance activities to enable the factory to meet production objectives. This is to be completed whilst maintaining a safe, clean workplace without risk to health.
- Maintain a good working relationship with work colleagues to work safely and maximise efficiency.
- Complete building maintenance projects as instructed.
- Carry out repairs to the fabric of the building, i.e. doors, walls, plastering, carpentry
- Carry out decorating tasks as required to improve employee areas.
- Maintain grounds and external fabrication of building, such as guttering and roof repairs
- Maintain plumbing and drainage systems, i.e. WC systems, water testing
- Safe repair of electrical installations to legal requirements, i.e. damaged sockets, lighting installations
- Work with the engineering team as part of the PPM (Planned Preventative Maintenance) schedule
- Assist with purchase orders and maintain R&M budget
- Maintain and organise maintenance essential parts storage
- Planning of contractor arrangements, i.e. permits
- The ability to work unsupervised and be able to use own initiative
- Be able to attend College as required to complete Apprenticeship.
- Be open to all training offered and identify areas for personal development.
- Be willing to learn and gain experience of working on all areas of the building.
Working Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm remunerated at £4.90ph along with the normal bpi employee benefits. Spending 1 full day at college.
How to Apply
Please follow this link on the government website:
And on the Glos College website: