BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
We have an exciting new position within our Recycled Products Customer Service Team based in Heanor. Working with the Refuse external sales team, leading in new business take-on in the Janitorial Supplies sector.
Reporting into the Refuse Customer Service Support Manager, they will work as part of a Customer Service focused team, working on key targets, selling from a defined portfolio of products against an agreed pricing matrix. They will take a pro-active lead on new business opportunities and ensure that these are followed through to conclusion. They will support all new accounts through the initial take on period, ensuring the maintenance of exceptional service standards.
- Ensure all enquiries, leads, quotes and opportunities are recorded in the CRM system and in line with business process.
- Drive business development in the janitorial sector.
- Report monthly on new business activity and account take on.
- Propose system ideas and strategies for business improvement.
- Participate in business development meetings.
- Visit key customers as required, specifically to explore growth opportunities.
- Assist with preparation of tenders.
- Partake in the promotional activities of products and services.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Assist the Customer Service team with account handling as and when required.
This position would suit an experienced customer service, sales driven individual who demonstrates a positive and proactive attitude to development of a customer base. They would be required to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills via the telephone, email and face to face at all levels of the business. Have a high standard of attention to detail with good problem solving abilities. Be educated to A Level standard or equivalent. A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint. The ideal candidate will come with a positive and passionate attitude towards training, progression and development.
The position offer a competitive salary and benefits package including pension scheme, share option scheme, and cycle to work.
How to Apply
Please send your CV with a covering letter explaining why you would like to be considered for the role to the Heanor HR Team at
Heanor.HR @rpc-bpi.com by Friday 21st June 2019.