Why Choose bpi group
We create sustainable smarter flexible solutions to preserve, protect and promote our customer’s valued goods through innovation, expertise, and knowledge whilst operating in a safe and inspiring environment. As a leading European manufacturer of polythene we serve a variety of markets from medical to agriculture. We pride ourselves on being the largest recycler of polythene waste in Europe.
We have an established international reputation for supplying world class products and services which is achieved through our continued focus on innovation.
What does a Conversion Operator role look like?
You will work as an Operator within our Conversion department at our Greenock site which specialises in industrial packaging. The site has received considerable investment this year and has a capacity of approximately 10ktes and employs over 60 people.
In this role you will:
- Operate conversion lines to manufacture blown film to specific quality standards
- Carry out duties effectively as required by the production plans
- Follow H&S and environmental procedures and seek to minimise waste
- Keep the department clean and tidy to our high standards
- Work shifts rotating between 7am-3pm and 3pm-11pm on a weekly basis
What are we looking for from a Conversion Operator?
You will ideally have experience working in a manufacturing environment. You should be driven, enthusiastic, hardworking and able to work on your own initiative with minimal supervision. Full training will be provided.
How to Apply
Please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by the 27th August 2019. This role is open to both internal or external candidates.