Customer Service, Reception Apprentice
Reporting directly to the Customer Service Manager and having close working relationships with the Commercial Director, Sales Managers, Production Planning, Procurement, Quality Manager, Warehouse & Distribution and Accounts Department.
- Processing customer orders, new enquiries & quotes including technical advice
- Dealing with customer order queries
- Promotion of products and services
- Data maintenance
- Answering and screening telephone enquiries
- Assist with the needs of visitors
- Ordering stationary for the business
- Raising complaints
- To complete a training programme in the RPC bpi recycled products customer service department in Heanor.
The position would suit a person who has a positive attitude towards training, development and progression within a business. They would be able to demonstrate Microsoft skills, a suitable level of accuracy and be educated to C level or equivalent in English and Maths. Customer Service experience would be an advantage but not required. The ideal person would be self-motivated, outward looking and a forward thinker and be able to work with minimal supervision. They would need to demonstrate an empathetic approach and be a good team-player.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to the Heanor HR Team at Heanor.HR@rpc-bpi.com by the Monday 22 July.
CV’s that are either from internal and/or external candidates will be considered.