You will report directly to the Financial Reporting Manager and the main accountabilities of the role are as follows:
- Assist with preparation of monthly management accounts
- Duties associated with raw material reconciliations
- Processing of monthly, daily and weekly transactions, including generating and processing of manual payments.
- Daily reconciliation of bank accounts and other key control accounts as required.
- Involvement in weekly hedging & currently rate maintenance
- Preparation of VAT reconciliations and Intrastat returns.
- Delivery of half year, year-end and monthly reporting to strict timetable
- Ensure compliance to strict month end timetable
- Adherence to departmental standard operating procedures
- Work with the Financial Reporting Team, Business Finance Teams and the SSC Teams to build excellent cross team working and increase process efficiencies and achieve or exceed good practice
- Contribute to process improvement projects and delivery of Group initiatives where appropriate
- Other duties as required and appropriate.
You should have a hands on approach and be task and outcome focused with excellent attention to detail. You will be an engaging individual with a track record of building confidence and rapport with stakeholders across the business. You will have a willingness to learn and be a keen team player.
This role would suit an ambitious, capable individual who is either part qualified CA/ACCA/ACMA or a candidate who has relevant experience. It would be advantageous if you have previous experience of Navision and Cognos.
This is a permanent position that offers a competitive salary and benefits package including pension scheme, profit sharing and share option scheme.
How To Apply
Please send your CV with a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the job to Stacey Crawford, HR Business Partner at email@example.com by 11th June 2019