External Sales Manager - Refuse
External Sales Manager - Home-based with Travel
Reporting into and being supported by the FM Sector Manager and Refuse team and also being supported by the on-site Sales team at Heanor. The role is to maintain and develop growth across an existing portfolio of customers and identify new innovative ways to develop this business.
- Manage all aspects of each customer account
- Identify continuous pipelines of new business’ and meet the targets
- Deliver Training and Sales support to customer sales teams
- Work with distributor teams to drive sales through to the end
- Manage and negotiate terms based on level of opportunity
- Develop and deliver positive business ideas and improvements
- Develop and deliver promotional activity in conjunction with team colleagues
- Provide regular reports and communications
- Act as a source of information to the business on issues and opportunities in our market
- Work within the ethical guidelines set out by our company
- Be flexible to the needs of the business
This position would suit a self-motivated, tenacious and personable individual. The individual who has a desire to take on new challenges, willing to learn and has previous experience within sales. They would have the ability to establish and develop long term successful relationships and to be able to communicate at all levels within the business. The ideal candidate would have a working knowledge of Supply Chain, Catering and FM Sectors. They would be able to demonstrate their knowledge of tender completion, bid proposals and auction experience. The person would be proficient in IT, including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. The ideal candidate would have the ability to present strong business management, sales and negotiation skills and have the ability to category manage to reduce customer supplier base and increase sales. The position would suit a candidate that can present a proven track record within Sales.
The position offers a competitive salary and benefits package including pension scheme, competitive annual holiday allowance and company car scheme.
How to Apply
Please send your CV with a covering letter explaining why you would like to be considered for the role to the Heanor HR Team at Heanor.HR @rpc-bpi.com by Friday 25th October 2019.