- To comply with the company H&S Policy, ensuring that PPE is worn at all times.
- Working to relevant departmental Safe Working Procedure’s at all times in line with training received.
- Operate blown film extrusion machinery with incorporated printing lines.
- Demonstrate a responsible attitude and behaviour to health and safety and the operation of expensive machinery.
- Contribute in the improvement of H&S systems and practices within the department.
- Report immediately any accidents/incidents/near misses to their Manager.
- Maintain a safe, clean working environment without risk to health.
- Maintain a good working relationship with work colleagues to work safely and maximise levels of production.
- Carry out and accurately record quality checks and information on the Operator Daily Report/Quality Test Report paperwork.
React quickly and effectively to overcome faults to maximise efficiency and minimise scrap levels
The position would suit a proactive, progressive, health and safety conscious operator who demonstrates a positive attitude and the ability to communicate well. The ideal person will be open to training and development and have a can-do approach.
How to Apply
Please send your CV by the 12th July 2019 to Heanor HR Team at Heanor.HR @rpc-bpi.com