Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
- To comply with the company H&S Policy, ensuring that PPE is worn at all times.
- Working to relevant departmental Safe Working Procedure’s at all times in line with training received.
- Demonstrate a responsible attitude and behaviour to health and safety and the operation of expensive machinery.
- Contribute in the improvement of H&S systems and practices within the department.
- Report immediately any accidents/incidents/near misses to their Manager.
- Maintain a safe, clean working environment without risk to health.
- Maintain a good working relationship with work colleagues to work safely and maximise efficiency.
- Carry out and accurately record checks and information as required on plant and ancillary machinery.
- Complete Planned Preventative Maintenance schedules as instructed.
The position would suit a proactive, progressive, health and safety conscious candidate who demonstrates a positive attitude and the ability to communicate well and work unsupervised. The ideal person will have knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, PLC and Inverter controls, motors and drives, they would also be open to training and development and have a can-do approach.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to the Heanor HR Team at Heanor.HR @rpc-bpi.com by the 18th July 2019.