Reporting to and being supported by the Planning Manager, and will build working relationships with the Planning Team, Production Managers, Operations Manager, HR and the Quality Team. The role is office based in a factory environment, working Monday to Friday 7.30am – 4.00pm with 60 minutes unpaid lunch break. The role will be to assist the planning team, to ensure that all relevant paperwork is kept up-to-date in a timely and efficient manner along with data inputting onto our in-house business management system (Navision).
|● Raising and Receipting purchase orders
● Maintaining a good working relationship with scrap suppliers and hauliers
● Adding to and managing the deliveries calendar in line with the purchasing forecast and reclaim output
● Creating and Issuing Waste Transfer Notes (WTN’s) and PO’s to suppliers and hauliers.
● To assist with the sale of export scrap to Export customers
● Booking scrap sales on the calendar, creating WTN’s for the sale and booking with suppliers and hauliers
● Running scrap reports and creating sales orders
● Booking on to Purchase Order from the Raw Material input forms and issuing PO’s
● Raising Scrap transfer numbers, WTN’s, booking haulage and booking in transfers of scrap.
● To assist with weekly and monthly stock takes
● Prepare print plates and create lay sheets for artwork design
● Prepare Conversion, Extrusion, Scrap and Pellet forms
The position would suit a person who has a positive attitude towards development and progression within a business. They would be able to demonstrate Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel skills, ensure good attention to detail and be able to work within a team and independently. Training in IT and in-house systems will be provided. They will need to demonstrate good communication by telephone and face-to-face with customers, suppliers, operators and senior management. They will need to demonstrate their ability to maintain a professional manner at all times with some customer facing required.
How to Apply
Please send your CV by the 23rd July 2019 to Heanor HR Team at Heanor.HR @rpc-bpi.com. Applications will be considered from internal and external candidates.